FREEPORT, IL. – October 1, 2015 – The Freeport Community Foundation holds its Fall Grant and Donor Reception in celebration of its 40th anniversary on Thursday, October 22, 2015, at the Eagles Club, 1200 West Galena Avenue., Freeport, IL. We are pleased to announce our event sponsors: 524 Building, Beggin Tipp Lamm LLC; Benning Group, LLC; Elliott & Trainor, P.C., Attorneys At Law; FHN, Fishburn Whiton Thruman Ltd., attorneys and counselors; Forreston State Bank; Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture; Freeport Industrial Roofing, Inc.; Freidag Associates CPAs; Furst-McNess Company; Helm Group, Inc.; Holman-Dahms Insurance, Hulsebus-Gehlsen Chiropractic Clinic; Loescher Heating and Air Conditioning, Mahoney & Hauser, Ltd.; Monroe Clinic; State Bank; Swift Hospitality Group, Inc.; U.S. Bank NA.; and Union Savings Bank.
Social hour begins at 5:30 pm followed by a program honoring fund donors, past board members, 2015 spring and fall grant recipients. The 2015 Matthew A. Marvin Community Impact Award recipient will be named. Please RSVP to the Foundation office at 815-801-3035 by October 13, 2015.
In addition, the Foundation would like to express our appreciation for donations made in support of the following funds:
- Community Needs Fund
- FCF Board of Directors Fund
- Matthew A. Marvin Fund
- FACC Permanent Endowment Fund
- Ian Murphy-Mitchard Fund for Music and Arts
- John M. Drogosz Youth Substance Abuse Prevention/Treatment Memorial Fund
- Northwest Illinois-Southwest Wisconsin Fund for Community Development
- RAMP Organization Endowment
- RC Miller Agriculture and Land Conservation Fund
- Dan and Nancy Schmitt Family Fund
- United Way of Northwest Illinois Endowment
- VOICES Sexual Assault and Abuse Prevention Fund
- Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
Please join us in celebrating these worthwhile community endeavors. Thank you to all who have supported our Foundation over the past 40 years.
If you would like more information on this topic or to schedule an interview, please contact Dan Schmitt at 815-801-3035 or email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org